( SAMPLE PHOTOS ) This is for a used JDM 1999-2003 Toyota Camry, Avalon, Sienna, Highlander, Lexus ES300, RX300 1MZ-FE 3.0L VVTI front wheel drive engine only.
30 DAY WARRANTY
The 1MZ-FE is a 3.0 L (2994 cc) engine.
- Bore is 87.5 mm
- Stroke is 83 mm.
- Output is 168–190 hp @ 5200–5400 rpm
- Torque is 183–193 lb·ft @ 4400 rpm.
- Horsepower ratings dropped after the Society of Automotive Engineers implemented a new power measurement system for vehicle engines, Toyota engines rated on 87 octane dropped the most, compared to the same engines used by Lexus rated on 91 octane. It has bucket tappets and was designed for good fuel economy without an overall performance trade-off. Over all, these engines are highly reliable if properly maintained and can reach well over 200,000 miles.
The 1MZ-FE was on Ward’s 10 Best Engines list for 1996.
Applications: 1994–2006 Toyota Camry (V6) 1994–2003 Lexus ES 300 & Toyota Windom (Japanese domestic market) 1996–2004 Toyota Avalon & 2000 Toyota Pronard (Avalon for Japanese domestic market) Toyota Harrier (non-US markets) 1998–2000 Toyota Sienna 1999–2003 Toyota Solara (V6) 2000–2005 Toyota Estima (Japanese domestic market)
Toyota Racing Development offered a bolt-on TRD supercharger kit for the 1997–2000 Camry, 1998–2000 Sienna and 1999–2000 Solara. Power output was bumped to 242 hp and 242 lb·ft of torque.
The 1MZ-FE with VVT-i is used in the Avalon, Highlander, Sienna and Camry. Output is 210 hp (156 kW) at 5800 rpm with 222 lb·ft (328 N·m) of torque at 4400 rpm. Early versions of the VVT-i 1MZ used a dual throttle body, cast aluminum intake manifold, and EGR block off plates on the exhaust manifolds. Later versions used a drive-by-wire/electronic throttle control.
- 1999–2003 Lexus RX 300 (US market)
- 2000–2003 Lexus ES 300
- 2000–2004 Toyota Avalon
- 2001–2003 Toyota Highlander/Kluger
- 2001–2003 Toyota Sienna
- 2002–2007 Toyota Alphard (Japanese domestic market)
- 2003–2006 Toyota Camry (V6)