( SAMPLE PHOTOS ) This is for a used JDM 1992-1996 Honda Accord / Prelude 2.3L DOHC NON Vtec engine only (H23A OBD1)
60 DAY WARRANTY
- Bore × Stroke: 87.0 mm × 95.0 mm (3.43 in × 3.74 in)
- Displacement: 2,258 cc (137.8 cu in)
- Valve Configuration: DOHC, 16 valves
- Type: In-line 4 cylinder, aluminum block and head
- Compression ratio: 9.8:1
- Max power: 160 hp (119 kW; 160 hp)
- Max torque: 156 lb·ft (212 N·m)
- Redline: 6500rpm
- Engine Control System: Honda Systems PGM-FI with port fuel injection
- Valve Gear: belt-driven dual overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder
The H23 was an increased-stroke, non-VTEC version of the H22, used in Japan, North America, and Europe. It shared the same Fiber Reinforced Metal (FRM) cylinder wall liners with the H22.
There are no reviews yet.