( SAMPLE PHOTOS ) This is for a used JDM 1997-2001 Honda Accord / Prelude 2.0L DOHC automatic version engine only ( F20B OBD2)
60 DAY WARRANTY
This engine series was used in the 1997-2001 CF4, CF5, CF9, CL3 Honda Accord and Honda Torneo from Japan. It uses a DOHC VTEC cylinder head similar to the H22A found in the Prelude but was designed to comply with many countries’ sub-2.0 liter tax. The automatic transmission versions received the lower hp version (180 hp), as it was tuned for more mid-range torque than its manual transmission counterpart.
- Accord SiR, SiR-T F20B 1997-2001 2.0 L
- Valve train: four-cylinder, DOHC VTEC, 16-valve
- Bore × Stroke: 85.0 × 88.0 mm
- Displacement: 1997 cc
- Torque: 145.3 lb·ft (197.0 N·m) @ 6400 rpm
- Horsepower: 180 hp (150 kW) @ 6800 rpm
- VTEC Engagement: 5600 rpm
- Red line: 7400 rpm
- Rev limit: 7800 rpm
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Fuel control: OBD-2
There are no reviews yet.